Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Weekend Activities

Last weekend while Mike was golfing on Father's Day, I thought we'd make him some cards. This was a great plan in theory. But not in practice.

Ben did fine, but Liv was, of course, a disaster.



But man did she have a good time! I think there was more paint on her arms than her paper. And that paper was loaded.



Ben and I were pretty amused. Until I took her up to the shower to hose her down. She was NOT a fan of that.


Later that day we finally pulled out our clearance pool from last fall. I buy a new pool on clearance each September. I got this one for $15.





It was a hit, but we've had such rainy, cloudy, cooler weather lately. After about 45 min, the kids got cold and decided to get out for a little snack.


That was a lot of water for an hour of use. Note to self to only pull this thing out on very warm days when we'll get good use out of it.

2 comments:

  1. that looks like a sweet pool!!! we must come give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. For $15!!! Yes please come swim with us. Ben would love a pool buddy.

      Delete