Thursday, June 26, 2014

Popcorn!

Most Friday evenings are movie night around here. I let Ben choose the movie, and then we make popcorn and settle in.

This night, I'd bought him Cinderella, as he'd been requesting it for weeks (because Cinderella is his best friend Jessica's favorite). He was eager to get the party started since he had a new movie to see, so rather than waiting for Liv to go to bed like we usually do, we started early. Which meant Liv got to see the popcorn maker for the first time.

You can see from this face that she was mesmerized by the popcorn maker.


As is Ben, even though he's done this about 50 times. Some things never get old.


Mmm. Licking her lips in anticipation.


Finally, some popcorn. Even though she'd never seen the popcorn maker in action, Liv has had popcorn before, and she is very much a fan. (We are all big fans of the bag you buy at Costco--can't remember the brand off the top of my head).


Here she is signing "more."





Raiding the popcorn bowl for herself. I guess we weren't moving fast enough for her.



2 comments:

  1. I don't see any butter on there!?!!? Ask for some, Liv!
    But I love that mixing bowl!

    ReplyDelete