Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Breakfast

When I asked Ben what he wanted for breakfast on Friday morning, I expected the usual answer of cheerios, yogurt, applesauce, fruit, etc. Those are weekday staples. But instead he told me biscuits and gravy. Haha, that's my boy! While I was not willing to whip up biscuits and gravy before school on Friday, I told him Daddy would make them for us Saturday. And he made good on my promise!

Mike loves his Starbucks coffee, so he always makes a "coffee run" on the weekends. Ben likes to ride along with him. When they returned, I jokingly toasted Mike with our coffees. Ben thought that was funny, so Mike showed him this fancy way of taking a drink. Ben thought this was hilarious.


Then it was time to get down to business. Ben wanted to help cook, so Mike obliged. You could never start a man learning to cook too early in my opinion.






Liv took a cat nap while we made breakfast.


And breakfast is served! (I snapped this pic just as Livvie was jerking her arm so it looks like she is waving.)



No comments:

Post a Comment