Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pinterest Snack

I spend a LOT of time on Pinterest these days. God bless the Pinterest iPhone app for keeping me entertained while feeding Olivia or holding her while she sleeps. 

Anyway, I decided to stop just pinning and starting doing. I picked a few kid activities, a few household projects, a few DIY things. One of the activities was this snack idea for Ben. Basically you go fishing with celery as the fishing pole, peanut butter as the bait, and goldfish crackers as the fish. He loved it and I threw some apples on there too and got him to eat a pretty healthy snack. 




This face cracks me up. A classic Ben face. Mom, stop taking pictures of me and let me eat please!

Meanwhile, I've painted an old Goodwill lamp, I'm working on painting Ben's nightstand (red is a tough color, geesh), I'm working on sprucing up the kids' bathroom (if only I could decide on a paint color), I've hung lots of art in the kids' rooms, done lots of organizing, cleaned out the garage, swapped out our broken doorbell ringer for a new one, and am in the process of some other yard projects. I've been keeping busy, to say the least! Less than 3 weeks of maternity leave left. Yikes! I'm trying to make it count.

1 comment: