Monday, December 9, 2013

Ben's Holiday Program

This was the first year that Ben was old enough to participate in Creative World's holiday program. He practiced his songs for weeks and was super excited.

He was also distracted. These were the best photos I could get of him beforehand.

I also feel bad that he was not wearing red. I didn't even think about it. Mom fail.




After I dropped Ben off backstage, I joined Liv and Daddy in the audience. She was taking it all in, as usual.



Then it was time for Ben to take the stage! They sang two songs, and then did a dance number. I couldn't get very good pictures from my spot, sadly. He's easy to spot. He is about the only one not wearing red.


But I did get two videos. Two very shaky, crappy videos. But still. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment