Saturday, November 9, 2013

Randomness

Another photo dump of some random pictures from the last month or so.


Ben likes to give Dee the milk from his cereal in the morning. Dee is all for this plan.


Ben waking up his fish in the morning.




Ben loves to be the first one into Livvie's room when it is time to get her up.


She HATES being on her back (due to the laryngomalacia, I assume) and flips and fights her diaper changes. I have to sit her up as much as possible and sometimes put her diaper on while she's on her stomach. Good times.


Oh, the hair.


Hanging out just before we leave for school. What up?


Dropping off Livvie in her room at daycare.





She used to love her jumper, but lately she just wants to be held after school. I needed to go the bathroom or something, so I tried to put her in it. No dice! Poor baby.



I think I mentioned in another post what a mess of an eater she is in the bumbo... (She's since transitioned to the high chair, but this is before the switch.)






Her bangs were getting so long, I had to trim them just a tiny bit. I want to cut off her baby hair, but Mike is so against it. So for now, just trimming the bangs out of her eyes is all I can get away with.




2 comments:

  1. Love that bumble even if it's messy. She looks so cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, those are some cute kids!

    For what it's worth, I swore to Chris that if I ever have another girl, I will NEVER let her have bangs until she's old enough to request them. Lil got them as a baby for basically the same reason you gave them to Livvie Lu. Then I realized that maintaining bangs (meaning regular bang trims) on a baby/toddler/preschooler is a HUGE pain in the butt. If her hair had just been all one length I could have gotten away with much more irregular haircuts. And now that she's a woman of four who makes her own choices, she's growing them out, so her hair just looks terrible all the time.

    ReplyDelete