Saturday, October 24, 2015

Pumpkin Carving

Although Halloween is not for another week, we opted to carve our pumpkins early. Mike has to work on Halloween (he has occasional required Saturday testing) so it worked out better to do the pumpkin caving today. Plus, this psycho wouldn't want to miss out on the fun...


And I honestly don't think I could handle both of them and the mess of pumpkins alone. The "fun" of pumpkin carving is rough on this gal.



Livvie Lu has no such qualms about the mess.





After the guts were removed, Dad and Liv made their battle plan. Liv seems to approve the plan.


Dad helped Liv with a "scary" face, per her request. I helped Ben with his. First he said he wanted a mean/mad face, but then he wanted a circle mouth to be silly, so ours is a mixed bag.

Once it got dark, we took the pumpkins out front and lit them up. Good times.



It is pretty hard to get a good pic with my iPhone. But you get the idea.

I also got this video of Liv being Liv. I know all kids go through a "me do" phase, but she takes it to a new level.




1 comment:

  1. So this was the cutest thing ever! Mike is lucky, cuz if looks could kill he'd be a goner for sure. Me Do...Me Do! Man, don't touch that spoon.

    ReplyDelete