LOVES: (odd how these almost all start with the letter B)
- Bags. She is a totally bag lady, toting a million things with her everywhere.
- Blankets. Again, she likes to bring several of them everywhere we go.
- Binkies. We have her down to just using them at bedtime, but she is still really needy with them. We need to be done with these completely soon.
- Babies. She loves her baby dolls. She likes to fold blankets up as pillows for them and make them beds. She hugs them to her and makes a crying noise and tells me "baby sad; me make baby better" and then rocks her baby.
- Brushing my hair. And making me a "pony."
- Big girl bed. Which is still a mattress on the floor that she rolls out of often.
- Foods: Starburst, Chicken in a Biscuit crackers, juice, berries, watermelon. She's not a big eater though.
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Spaghetti-Os. Ben loves these. I made them one night for dinner and gave her a bowl. She threw them up in the sink. No joke.
- Being told no. But doesn't every 3 year old hate this. :-)
- Size 8 shoes
- Size 3T tops
- Size 2T or 3T bottoms
- 29 pounds (I think--her well visit is in a few weeks.)
- Almost potty trained! She asks to go or just goes and uses the potty herself 90% of the time. But if she is not in the mood or busy, she will go in her pull-up. She wears undies over her pull-up every day and loves her undies so much. We need a weekend where we have no plans to just take off the pull-ups and give it a serious go. I think she is ready and would do well.