Here is a glimpse of Ben at 6 years old. He is silly and smart, kind and strong. He remembers everything and loves to learn. He is ahead of the curve in school, reading since before Kindergarten started, in the special advanced math group, and earning all Ms for Mastery on his progress report. But he is also the class clown, struggling a bit with focusing and following directions.
- Legos. Oh, how he loves the legos.
- Star Wars. He resisted for a while but now he's joined the dark side.
- Stuffed animals. Still. Especially lions and dogs.
- Paw Patrol. He requests this show daily.
- Sports. Any... It tends to shift with each season.
- Shorts. They are all he wants to wear. We fought about this often before school in the winter.
- Gum, Starburst, Fruit by the Foot, Popsicles, turkey/chicken, strawberries, pancakes, bacon.
- Favorite Color: Red
- Bed time. Though the dramatics have reduced dramatically.
- Brushing his teeth. I don't know why.
- Size 12 shoes
- Size 6 tops
- Size 5 bottoms
- 47 pounds (last I checked)