Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Father's Day Part 1

Over the weekend, Dad and Beth came over for an early father's day dinner.

Ben discovered the thrill of a straw this weekend, so now any time I have a drink with a straw, he wants it. I had to dump out the remainder of my iced tea so that he could play with the cup and straw. He really gets a kick out of pulling the straw in and out, in and out. Over, and over, and over again.


Grandpa kept Ben entertained while Mike and I finished up the dinner preparations.

And Dee kept Bud, their new puppy, entertained while we ate. Bud is the sweetest, most well-behaved puppy I've ever seen. What an angel. And Dee really took to him. Not one bark. Just some playing and a lot of following him around. He almost makes me want a puppy friend for Dee. Almost.
Meanwhile, the rest of us had steak, potatoes, asparagus, and tomato bread. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment