Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Olivia's Birthday

We arrived at Delnor Hospital at 7:40ish a.m. on Thursday 3/7 for my scheduled C-section. After being pumped full of fluid and prepped and learning that I was actually having contractions about 2 minutes apart, though I barely felt them, at around 10:30 they finally wheeled me in for my surgery. Here is Mike ready to assist, and me, ready to have this baby.




My first time seeing Olivia!

Olivia meets Gammy for the first time!

Sleeping. Little did we know she'd spend a LOT of time this way.

Cuddling with mama.

Meeting big brother Ben.

Meeting Nana.

Snuggling with Dad.

Meeting Papa.

Getting her first bottle (I think it was her first; it's all a blur). She was losing too much weight so they had me pump to supplement breast feeding.

Snoozing again.

Chilling with Gammy and Gampy.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Well, except that first one of Mike- he's kind of rocking the creepy mad doctor turned serial killer smile :) I am amazed by how good you look in your hospital bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike does look creepy but it is the only pic I have. I only look okay because I was able to do my makeup and stroll into the hospital. A scheduled csection is just so different from Ben's birth.

    ReplyDelete