Friday, April 23, 2010

The Wild Card

If you've never seen It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the title of this blog probably doesn't make much sense. But while we were waiting for Ben to arrive, my mom and Mike bonded over a shared love of this show. In one episode, Charlie is given the title of "wild card" because he is supposed to act crazy and be the surprise element of the crew. My mom and Mike quickly took to yelling "wild card" whenever one of them would do something out of the ordinary. This eventually led to Mike's nickname from my mom being "the wild card," which was then passed on to Ben. I think his crazy hair alone earns him the title of wild card. So that is why this blog is titled The Wild Card. It is named for Ben and Mike, but mainly for my mom, who can't get enough of "the wild cards."

No comments:

Post a Comment